Technical requirements for plastic pallets: (1) Raw mat […]
Technical requirements for plastic pallets:
(1) Raw materials: low-pressure high-density polyethylene (HDPE) produced with new or pure raw materials. The plastic pallets produced from this raw material have high quality, environmental protection, low temperature resistance, and good high impact strength, suitable for Cold storage uses low temperature resistance to minus 30 degrees.
(2) Quality inspection: The pallets produced must have material certifications suitable for the national food industry.
(3) Appearance: The pallet can be inserted on all sides, and the feet are non-slip design; it is easy to clean and the surface is tidy; the top and bottom of the pallet must have a non-slip design.
(4) Application: The pallet should be suitable for mechanical forklifts, manual hydraulic forklifts, and electric pallet trucks.
Requirements for steel pipes built into plastic pallets:
(1) The steel pipe built into the pallet must have corrosion resistance and rust resistance, and it must be firmly embedded in the pallet, and it must be ensured that the steel pipe will not slip off during storage and transportation, and there will be no exposure;
(2) The outer dimension of the steel pipe section: about 25mm*13mm, and the pipe thickness is ≥1.5mm.
Pallet acceptance test standards:
(1) Diagonal drop test: the height of the drop test is 1500mm, generally repeated three times, the diagonal change rate is ≤1%;
(2) Bending strength test: ①Bending degree ≤30mm; ②Under decking strength test deflection rate ≤5%; ③Average load strength test deflection rate ≤4%, no cracks and deformation affecting use;
(3) Weight deviation: the deviation from the standard qualified sample is ≤±0.5KG;
(4) Tray size deviation: the manufacturing error of length, width and height is ≤2mm; the error of two diagonal lengths is ≤3mm.