1. Plastic products are greatly affected by temperature […]
1. Plastic products are greatly affected by temperature, try not to place them in direct sunlight, because ultraviolet rays will accelerate the aging of plastics.
2. To avoid extreme heat and extreme cold, prevent the plastic from expanding and contracting due to heat and shortening its life.
3. Don't put plastic products for daily use in damp and airless places.
4. For daily plastic products that have not been used for a long time, such as plastic back chairs, check them for cracks. Before sitting, apply a little pressure with the palm of your hand to check the stability of the plastic back chair.
5. When sitting on a plastic stool, do not exercise vigorously or stand on the plastic stool with one foot, otherwise the plastic stool will fall apart and collapse.