Most of the clinker pots we just bought will have a lab […]
Most of the clinker pots we just bought will have a label on the bottom. The sticky things in the label paper and plastic packaging are actually a kind of glue, which belongs to the resin category. Epoxy resin, SBS, and carbon petroleum resin are all raw materials for glue production. Above, it is more troublesome to remove. To remove sticky things, you must start with chemical dissolution. What are some easy ways to remove it?
1. Wipe with essential oil.
2. Wipe with special detergent or sports shoe decontamination cream.
3. Repeated sticking and tearing with good viscous transparent glue can remove some of the surface.
4. You can use a hair dryer to dry it, and then gently scrape it.
5. Wipe with a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover.
6. Wipe it off with a bit of letter sodium water, or you can use paint thinner.
7. If the traces that have been left for a long time have become hard, you can use a hot towel to soften it and try again.
8. You can try to apply oily substances such as skin creams, which are easy to wipe off.
The above 8 methods can all remove the double-sided tape in the plastic pot, and can also be mixed. That is: first heat the double-sided tape with a hair dryer, and then tear off the tape while blowing. Or use wind oil to melt the glue first, and then wash it with other detergents, it is easy to clean.