1. Promote blood circulation. Generally speaking, body […]
1. Promote blood circulation. Generally speaking, body temperature has a close relationship with blood circulation. When body temperature is low, blood circulation is also lower. When body temperature rises, blood circulation is also vigorous. The hot water foot bath can improve the blood circulation of the feet. The warming effect of water can expand the blood vessels of the feet and increase the skin temperature, thereby promoting the blood circulation of the feet and the whole body. At the same time, the hot water foot bath also increases the blood flow rate and flow of the feet. Thereby improving heart function and reducing heart load. Someone has done a test. If a healthy person soaks his feet in 40-50℃ water for 30-40 minutes, the blood flow of his whole body increases by 10-13 times for women and 13-18 times for men. It can be seen that hot water foot bath can smooth and improve blood circulation.
2. Promote metabolism. The hot water foot bath promotes the blood circulation of the feet and the whole body. Due to the increase of blood circulation, it regulates the secretion of various hormones by the endocrine glands, such as thyroid hormone secreted by the thyroid gland, adrenal hormone secreted by the adrenal glands, etc., these hormones can Promote metabolism.
3. Eliminate fatigue. When the human body is fatigued, poor blood circulation in the feet first occurs, and the end products of metabolism, calcium salts, lactic acid microcrystals and other substances are deposited. When a certain organ of the human body functions abnormally or is ill, the blood circulation of the feet becomes worse due to the influence of pathological reflection, and it is easier to produce deposits. After a day of strenuous exercise, the athletes contained an average of 30 mg of lactic acid per kilogram of blood. After soaking their feet in 43°C water for 30 minutes, blood was collected for examination. The drop was about 5 mg. After a period of footbath, the blood lactic acid decreased. At about 20 mg, the lactic acid level in the blood is restored to the level of almost no fatigue. It can be seen that hot foot bath is the simplest and most effective way to eliminate physical fatigue.
4. Improve sleep. The feet are rich in nerve endings and capillaries. Soaking the feet with hot water has a gentle and good stimulating effect on the nerves and capillaries. This warm stimulus is reflected to the cerebral cortex and has an inhibitory effect on the cerebral cortex. It is the smooth transition of the excited sympathetic nerve to the parasympathetic nerve. After the parasympathetic nerve is excited, the person is in a quiet resting state at this time, thereby improving sleep and eliminating insomnia.
5. Health and beauty, nourish the brain and protect the brain. Through the hot water foot bath, you can regulate the meridians and blood. At the same time, the blood vessels in the feet expand and the blood volume increases, so that the blood flow in the head is accelerated, and enough oxygen and nutrients needed by the brain are supplemented in time.