The packaging box protects the display product. It has […]
The packaging box protects the display product. It has been widely used in electronics, food, beverages, alcohol, tea, cigarettes, medicine, health care products, cosmetics, small household appliances, clothing, toys, sports goods and other industries and product packaging supporting industries. It is an indispensable industry.
What are the details that need to be paid attention to when designing the box.
1. Scale. Before designing each box, we must confirm its scale. When confirming the size of the box, we need to look at the material used in the later printing of the box, which is the paper thickness of the box. Most of them are corrugated and non-corrugated. Corrugated paper is generally used. Normal paper without corrugation is thicker. Therefore, before designing, it is necessary to confirm the thickness of the paper, so as to scale the scale. Do not design a good scale, because the paper is thick, and the final item cannot be loaded.
2. The packaging box is also printed, so we have to design and typeset in vector software.
3. If the shape of the box is special, then we must draw the cutting lines, and all the cutting lines must be grouped together, because the printing factory manufactures the knife molds according to your cutting lines.
4. When we design the packaging, after the knife line is drawn, we usually print it 1:1, and simply fold a box to see if the scale structure between the lid, ears, etc. is reasonable.
5. The packaging box is also printed, so the pictures and graphics we use must be in CMYK color mode. The sharpness of the picture must be higher than 300 points, otherwise the product may be ambiguous.
6. The packaging box will generally have the following content, (product picture, product brand trademark, product name, approximate introduction to the use of the product, product barcode, and an approximate introduction by the manufacturer).