We often use plastic basins in our daily lives. Most of […]
We often use plastic basins in our daily lives. Most of us use it; to wash clothes, but also to wash our faces. I believe that every family must have at least three plastic basins, one for washing the face, one for washing the feet, and one for washing clothes. When we use it, we have a concern, that is, is it harmful to the human body? What raw material is it made of?
1. Plastic products such as plastic basins are made from petroleum refining products, and petroleum resources are limited.
2. Plastic basins are generally made of recycled particles such as PE polyethylene, PP polypropylene, PO raw materials, etc. Plastic basins are often used to wash your face, but if you want to hold food, you should choose food-grade materials. If you want to enter the microwave oven, you should choose a plastic basin made of PE polyethylene as the raw material.
3. The material of the plastic basin is generally PP, which is polypropylene, because of its strong heat resistance, HDPE and polyethylene. The latter two types of plastics are more expensive, but they are as durable as PP.
4. The raw materials of ordinary plastic basins on the market are general-purpose plastics, which generally refer to plastics with large output, wide use, good formability, and low price.
5. There are five types of general plastics, namely polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS) and acrylic blue-butadiene-styrene copolymer (ABS) , They are all thermoplastics.
Today, we talked about the raw materials needed to make plastic basins. Plastic basins are more and more widely used in daily life. We can also use it to grow flowers. It is durable, inexpensive, and harmless to the human body. Therefore, in the future, we don't have to worry too much when using it.