The tissue box means that the top surface of the box bo […]
The tissue box means that the top surface of the box body is provided with a paper taking opening and is provided with a cover for covering the paper taking opening.
In the field of tissue boxes, a tissue box that is convenient to use and can ensure that the tissue is not contaminated by the outside world. The structure includes a box body with an unclosed bottom surface and a base for sealing the bottom surface of the box body. Part of the edge of the cover is hinged with the top surface of the box body through an elastic hinge mechanism. The elastic hinge mechanism includes a fixed hinge seat connected with the box body, a movable hinge seat connected with the cover, a hinge shaft, and elasticity for directional rotation of the movable hinge seat. The lower hinge seat and the upper hinge seat are connected by a hinge shaft and an elastic member, and the box body is provided with a positioning device for buckling and sealing the cover on the opposite side of the elastic hinge mechanism.
There are the following types of tissue boxes
1. The paper tissue box is 100% pure paper folded, which is currently the most commonly used one;
2. The metal tissue box is mainly made of 0.23mm tinplate, which is more suitable for families or occasions that need to be hung;
3. The plastic tissue box is mainly made of PPPE material, which is more suitable for the room;
4. Good quality paper towels, no harm to human body;
Divided by shape: rectangular, square, cylindrical. Divided by material: carton, plastic, leather, cloth, wooden, iron, stainless steel, crystal, and more : There are soft, hard, transparent, translucent, and opaque.
Use and maintenance
Although the tissue box is cheap and flexible to use, if it is bumped several times, it may burst or become deformed, resulting in loss of balance and invalidation of the tissue box. Of course, there is no standard for the use of tissue boxes, as long as they are not frequently bumped and dropped, but also need to pay attention to the following points:
1. The paper tissue box should not be used in damp or frequently sprayed occasions;
2. Pay attention to the metal tissue box to reduce friction as much as possible, otherwise it will rust if the oil layer is worn off, and do not expose it to the sun;
3. Don't bump and expose the plastic tissue box frequently;
4. The leather tissue box is not easy to damage, can be reused, and is more environmentally friendly, and has a longer service life.